Dratów 2011-12-09
Is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Ludwin.
/gfx-user-normal/sites/dratw.jpg

Historical monuments

-St Nicolas’s Orthodox Church erected aproximately in 1880 in classicistic and Byzantine style. The temple has been renovated lately and an information about parish history was put onto a board located in front of the fence.

-Obelisk on the lake Dratów was created to commemorate the members of the Polish Military Organisation, killed during the demonstration against the partitioner authorities in 1918. It is a tribute from inhabitants built in tenth anniversary of the end of WWI.

 

MOST INFORMATION

tel. 81/ 752 64 21,

tel. 81/ 752 11 82

pl